Host a Jam
Global Goals Jam 2019
The Global Goals Jam always takes place the weekend before UN Climate Week. This year, we’ll be jamming 18 to 20 September! Do you want to host a Jam? Sign up opens end of March on this website.
To get inspired, take a look at the global themes we worked on last year.
To solve the challenges of today, we need global collaboration. That’s why, we drafted global themes for you to translate to a local context. The key insights of your Jam’s location can then be shared under this global theme, so that we can connect local findings to the global context, and start making those bigger connections!
Organising a jam
- Facilitate a 2 day local jam with a space that can host 20 – 40 participants (or more of course!)
- Provide a contact person for this project who checks mail and Slack from May to October
- Create your local chapter on globalgoalsjam.org and provide content about your event on a dedicated website or social media channels
- Organise your own budget neutral event, but feel free to involve partners and sponsors, or ask a small fee from participants
- Connect to the Internet to be in touch with other design teams in other major cities during the Jam
- Use the Global Goals Jam’s branding and frameworks to document your process and results
- Share results under creative commons license